Action Organizing Services’ CEO, Brenden McDaniel and Professional Organizers Mary Pat Rick and Linda Zwirlein, can do public speaking in the Milwaukee area to accommodate any group. We can tailor a presentation to meet the needs of your group to include: seminars, annual meetings, lunch-and-learns, evening sessions or staff improvement meetings. We will work with you in advance to address questions your audience may have and then customize our presentation to your needs.
Brenden McDaniel has spoken extensively on a local and national level. Audiences have included: healthcare providers, libraries, lawyers, chamber of commerce, Better Business Bureau, National Association of Professional Organizers, National Association of Senior Move Managers and many more.
2015 Speaking Engagements:
February – National Association of Senior Move Managers National Convention in Orlando – Things No One Will Tell You About Hoarding Jobs
March – Alexian Village of Milwaukee – Organizing for Seniors
March – Mequon MOPS – Organizing for a Busy Household
- General Strategies for Decluttering your Life
- Time Management
- Create a Clutter Free Life!
- The Hoarder: Need to know information
- Safety Information When Working with Hoarders
- Chronic Disorganization
- Working with veterans coming home from the Mideast Conflict
- Downsizing for Seniors
- Getting Kids Organized for Back to School
- How to organize paperwork and mail
- The emotional side of downsizing