Brenden McDaniel CPO-CD® cSMM
Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization®
Certified Move Manager Professional Speaker
Kim Gravenkamp, Office Manager and Professional Organizer
Linda Zwirlein RN cSMM, Bill Edwards, Teri Wildauer, Becky Kraft, and Mary Pat Rick; Professional Organizers
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU!
- Provide home organization methods and systems using action organizing.
- Organization and clearing of clutter in attics, basements, garages, closets or any room in the house.
- Downsizing and efficient use of small spaces.
- Closet and clothing organization and wardrobe management strategies.
- Office setup to maximize space and efficiency in business settings or at home.
- Work with people that are hoarders.
- Assistance with furniture and household purchases.
- Time management skills for home or office.
- Work with people that are chronically disorganized.
- Removal or disposal of stuff (donation management, recycle, toss or shred).
- Work with people with ADD or ADHD Organizational assistance when packing or unpacking from or for a move.
- Excellent skills in working with people who suffer with chronic depression.
- Specialized care and organizational strategies for working with the elderly, kids, and challenging situations.
- Work with all ages to conquer their clutter habit.
- Public speaking, educational classes and training in action organizing skills.
What is a Professional Organizer?
Professional organizers clean up any mess and get things in order. Who doesn't need some sort of organization? From corporate offices to family home life, our lives are filled with CLUTTER. A professional organizer is a person who loves to take clutter and put it into an orderly form, which is both attractive and efficient.
A professional organizer loves to be of service, is able to be open and adaptable to a client's ideas. A professional organizer is also quick, proactive, confidant and committed. Professional organizers have knowledge of systems and furniture arrangement, as well as products, supplies and accessories to facilitate a perfect end result for the client. Professional organizers deal in space planning, time management, paper management, clutter control, and closet or storage design.
Professional organizers help clients work through papers and possessions and guide them through decisions to de-clutter and organize. They apply basic organizing principles to individuals and their needs. Professional organizers specialize in small business, home office or residential organizing and are prepared to do the work required within those areas.
WHAT IS AN ACTION ORGANIZER?
The initial consultation by a professional organizer consists of an overview of the client's concerns at the place of business or residence, assisting the client to establish goals and a time frame for completion of the organizing project.
Professional organizers work differently according to the needs of the client. Action Organizing Services LLC® will work side by side with their client. Some clients are not able to take time away from work or daily duties, while other clients want to learn the skill of organizing and work alongside his/her organizer. Action Organizing Services LLC® services are for everyone. There are clients with physical or emotional limitations who are only able to work part of the time with the organizer. In rare cases, some are not able to work with the organizer at all. In either situation, the professional organizer will know how to keep the client aware and informed along the way. An organizer provides experience and encouragement and a sharing of ideas, information and techniques. The action organizer listens, clarifies, identifies and strategizes with the client while maintaining the focus. The organizer allows the client to be looking forward to and committing to the future and be motivated to make changes in their lifestyle. They also teach them the difference between balancing and juggling and how to keep a clutter free environment.
- Action Organizing Services LLC® professional organizers are action-oriented people who have the ability to assess and plan for any clutter problem.
- Our organizers execute a plan to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- The entire team at Action Organizing Services LLC® specializes in clearing clutter and put systems in place.
- The Action Organizing Services LLC® team teaches you valuable organizing tips and work side by side with you.
- Action Organizing Services LLC® is passionate about helping others so we roll up our sleeves and dive right in to tackle your business or home organizational challenges.
- Our organizers have extensive experience working with seniors and people who hoard, people who have physical challenges or mental health challenges including; ADD, OCD, depression, bi-polar, Alzheimer’s, dementia, etc.
- Action Organizing Services LLC® works with people with pets.
- Action Organizing Services LLC® is bonded and insured. We accept cash, check, MasterCard or Visa.
Brenden McDaniel, CPO-CD® cSMM, CEO of Action Organizing Services LLC®
ACTION ORGANIZING SERVICES LLC®
5464 N. Port Washington Rd. #257
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53217
Action Organizing Services LLC® works with the Department of Homeland Security on their September campaign of Preparedness.
Don't forget gift certificates when thinking of gifts!
Check with our team for special deals!!!
Serving all of Wisconsin: Milwaukee,
Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington counties. Milwaukee, West Allis,
Kenosha, Racine, Wisconsin; Eagle River, Eau Claire, Green Bay,
Madison, Shorewood, Wisconsin; Whitefish Bay, Glendale, Fox Point,
Bayside, Wisconsin; River Hills, Germantown, Menomonee Falls, Lannon,
Wisconsin; Sussex, Pewaukee, Wauwatosa, Waukesha, South Milwaukee,
Wisconsin; Butler, Delafield, Johnson Creek, West Bend, Wisconsin;
New Berlin, Greenfield, Greendale, Wisconsin; South Milwaukee,
Muskego, Big Bend, Franklin, Oak Creek, Cudahy, Pewaukee, Wisconsin;
Janesville, Racine, Kenosha, Mequon, Thiensville, Grafton,
Wisconsin; Sheboygan, Plymouth, Kiel, Chilton, Wisconsin
Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, California, Florida, Oklahoma and Arizona-no job is too far or too small for Action Organizing Services LLC®